Oat flakes – 1.5 cups
Almond – 1 cup (chopped)
Roasted peanuts – 1/4 cup
Dates – 1 cup
Goji berries – 2 tsp
Chia seeds – 2 tsp
Honey – 1/4 cup
- Toast the oat flakes and almond in a microwave at 180 degrees C for 10-15 minutes until slightly golden. Alternately you can also dry roast it on the stove top.
- Grind the peanuts to form a fine paste or u can also use 2 tbsp readymade peanut butter.
- Grind the dates coarsely.
- Take the oats, almonds, dates. goji berries and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Warm the honey and peanut paste over a low flame.
- Add it to the oats mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a plate/pan lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper so they lift out easily.
- Press down firmly until uniformly flattened.
Cover with parchment or plastic wrap, and let firm up in fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Remove bars from pan and chop into squares.