Hemp Seeds are a gift of nature. They are the most nutritious seed in the world. Hemp Seeds are a complete protein.
They have the most concentrated balance of proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes combined with a relative absence of sugar, starches and saturated fats. Hemp Seeds are one of nature’s perfect foods – a Super Food. This is one of the most potent foods available, supporting optimal health and well being, for life.
“Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control.”
Hemp belongs to the genus Cannabis sativa and has been cultivated for thousands of years in India as a source of fiber, edible seeds, edible oil, lubricant, and as a fuel.
- They are excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance.
- Hemps seed contain more digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk or any other high protein food
- They are rich in Vitamin E
- They can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods.
- Hemp seeds contain high amounts of essential fatty acids.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Helps improve Immunity and organic function.
Hemp Seeds can be consumed directly or dry roast and added to a salad or baked into a muffin.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
With over 6 years of experience in the organic industry, Priya is a strong believer in using healthy and easy to use alternatives in daily life. She passionately advises her friends, family and customers by sharing with them practical and easy ways to include healthy alternatives in their daily life.