- Kabuli Channa : 1 cup (Soaked overnight)
- Sunflower seeds : ½ cup
- Garlic : 2 -3
- Coriander leaves : 1 tbsp chopped (Optional)
- Lemon juice : 3 tbsp
- Olive oil : ¼ cup
- Red chilli powder : ½ tsp
- Cumin powder : 1 tsp
- Rock Salt as per taste
Serves : 3-4
- Cook the soaked kabuli chana (Chickpeas) in a pressure cooker, drain and keep the water aside.
- Grind sunflower seeds in a blender
- Add the cooked kabuli channa, spices, lemon juice, salt, coriander leaves and blend together to a smooth paste
- Add the olive oil and water (in which the channa was cooked) to achieve the required consistency and blend again.
- Serve with pita bread or crackers.
Hope you liked this super easy recipe, do let me know your feedback/comments in the section below.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
With over 6 years of experience in the organic industry, Priya is a strong believer in using healthy and easy to use alternatives in daily life. She passionately advises her friends, family and customers by sharing with them practical and easy ways to include healthy alternatives in their daily life.