- Amaranth seeds (Rajgira) : 1 cup
- Cumin : ½ tsp
- Green chillies – 2 or 3 chopped
- Onion : 1 chopped
- Ginger : 1 tsp grated or chopped finely
- Curry leaves : 4-5
- Coconut milk powder : 3 tbsp
- Water : 2.5 cups
- Coconut Oil : 2 tsp
Serves : 2
Preparation time : 30 mins
- Pressure cook amaranth seeds with 1:2 ratio of water for 3 whistles and keep aside.
- Add the coconut milk powder in ½ cup warm water and mix. Then combine it with the cooked amaranth and mix well.
- Heat coconut oil and add the cumin, onion, green chillies, cashew, ginger, curry leaves. Fry well and add into the amaranth.
- Combine and serve hot.
Hope you liked this simple and easy recipe, do try and let me know how it came out in the comments below.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
With over 6 years of experience in the organic industry, Priya is a strong believer in using healthy and easy to use alternatives in daily life. She passionately advises her friends, family and customers by sharing with them practical and easy ways to include healthy alternatives in their daily life.