Serves: 2 Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Fry the puffed makhana/lotus seeds and cashew in ghee till puffed makhana is crisp and cashew is golden.
2. Keep aside 1/3 cup of puffed makhana.
3. Grind the remaining along with saffron to a fine powder.
4. Boil the milk and add coconut sugar.
5. Add the makhana powder, cardamom powder and roasted makhana to the milk.
6. Heat in low-medium flame till the milk gets thickened and makhana gets cooked. It will take about 10 – 15 minutes.
7. Garnish with roasted cashew and serve.
Do try and let me know how it came out in the comments section below.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
With over 6 years of experience in the organic industry, Priya is a strong believer in using healthy and easy to use alternatives in daily life. She passionately advises her friends, family and customers by sharing with them practical and easy ways to include healthy alternatives in their daily life.